Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today I shall update, because it's been a while

If you're actually following my life as a photographer, you would know my website has been deactivated. Unfortunately due to financial reasons, and lack of time to actually sit and make a brand new one, it will be out of commission for some time.  So, if you're still interested please hop on over to the JenLarsonPhotography Facebook page to view some of my work.

It's been updated with a few new photos from my backpacking journey through Europe in the album titled "Traveling Places and Faces."

Speaking of the backpacking adventure I hope you all like the backpackingisrough.blogspot.com blog I've been writing. I promise I will eventually finish writing all about it. 

Not much else is new so, I hope you're having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment