Monday, October 24, 2011

miss you already

This morning I've updated the website with some fancy new "Dance" photos, and a few other randoms sprawled out throughout the gallery, so head on over and check it out @ Jen Larson Photography

In other news,  obviously I have arrived back home from traveling the country and from camp, which was a blast, but on to bigger and better things, I now work at a portrait studio wrangling small children and I coax them into smiling for me. It's draining but the monies good....good enough for May 2012 ;) shhhhh. 

Whilst traveling from east coast to Midwest, and back to the east coast, I, along with 3 friends kept a journal that I recently finished transcribing into a blog. If you're interested in hearing about our adventure you can find it here: the epic adventure. 

I think that is all, if you wanna see the fun filled camp photos, I won't be putting them up anywhere besides Facebook, and since most of you came directly from there, I'm assuming you've already seen them. So, here's a song to keep you entertained until the next time I post;


Farewell, for now

No comments:

Post a Comment